Low-Calorie Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This recipe is affordable, simple, and incredibly easy to make!
Calories: 220 per serving (Makes 6 servings)
Start the process by preheating your oven to 350F
- Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies 10 oz (Mostly drained)
- Great Value Black Bean’s (No Salt Added) 15.25 Oz
- Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce 10 oz
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1/4 cup of onion
- 1 Tbl of Chili Powder (add more or less depending on spice preference)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces of cooked chicken in bite sized pieces (baked, grilled, shredded)
Mix all of it in a bowl and pour it out onto a baking pan (8X12 or 9X13)
Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes.
Section off into six servings and enjoy!
If you have extra calories to burn for the day throw in some more chicken or add cheese, tortilla strips, avocado, bell peppers, jalapenos, more onion- just don’t forget to add in those calories!
To see me make this recipe go watch it on Youtube!